Digital asset manager Valkyrie Investments is now offering a treasury management service to blockchain projects.
- The aim of the service is to enable blockchain projects to better manage their balance sheets, Valkyrie announced Wednesday.
- The treasury management service will offer cash flow management, proprietary investing and advanced reporting.
- As its first client, Valkyrie has secured NEM/Symbol, two layer-one protocols that merged last year. Symbol is a proof-of-stake blockchain with its own token (XYM), which the NEM Group markets as an enterprise blockchain service for fintech, supply chains and more.
- Valkyrie is aiming to help such projects focus on their job at hand while leaving “the administration of their war chest to professional asset managers,” according to the announcement.
- While such services have always been available for corporate clients via traditional financial firms, Valkyrie is looking to attract blockchain projects using its status as a recognized name in digital asset management.
Read more: Valkyrie Bitcoin Miners ETF Approved for Nasdaq Listing