Theta Network (THETA), which stands out with its innovative approach to blockchain-based technologies, is especially under the lens of long-term investors. Theta Network (THETA) has made a name for itself by collaborating with many large companies to date.
Theta Network (THETA) is a favorite among long-term investors. This project, which provides solutions to growing infrastructure demands with new technology, succeeds in reaching broad audiences with the wind it receives.
What’s Theta Network (THETA)?
Theta Network (THETA) is a project focused specifically on video streaming. The project, which best observes the needs of streaming platforms and draws a roadmap accordingly, significantly reduces the costs of companies cooperating with it.
Unlike its competitors, THETA manages to decentralize video streaming applications completely. Users who watch a video on THETA transfer their unused bandwidth to the ecosystem. With this bandwidth, other users can watch videos in a decentralized way.
Theta Network (THETA) algorithm has dramatically improved its efficiency and has received various updates since the beginning of 2022. Proceeding without any deviation in the roadmap, the project successfully gains investors’ trust.
Theta Network is Crucial for Web 3.0 Applications
Theta Network (THETA) offers a successful solution, especially for the increasing internet usage. By joining the ecosystem, companies can reduce their costs enormously. This ecosystem, which eliminates the problems such as data centers and storage that companies need, provides a completely decentralized video streaming infrastructure.
THETA also allows users who share excess bandwidth to earn income in various ways. While watching videos in the ecosystem, users also earn a token called Theta Fuel.
THETA also mentions that it will make big improvements on its roadmap. Starting from the first quarter of 2023, it is planned to make improvements in the field of VR, as well as to integrate live broadcast support into the ecosystem.
Advantages and Disadvantages
Theta Network (THETA) offers many advantages to its investors. When investment trends are examined, it can be seen that those who invest in THETA tend to hold tokens in the long run.
The prominent advantages of THETA are as follows;
- Watch-to-earn mechanics: The ecosystem receives the required bandwidth entirely from its community. In doing so, it allows its users to earn passive income.
- Collaborations with big brands: THETA has been in serious cooperation since it entered the market. In particular, Sony‘s investment in this project is relatively high.
- A strong roadmap: THETA is very clear on its roadmap. Developed with a long-term plan, the project successfully gained its investors’ trust.
Theta Network (THETA) brings with it some disadvantages as well as all these advantages. The cons and disadvantages of the ecosystem are as follows;
- Token distribution: Investors complain that THETA supply is not transparent and decentralized enough. This puts pressure on the token value as it creates financial uncertainty.
- Liquidity bottleneck: The ecosystem does not have strong liquidity planning. Therefore, additional improvements are required for the system to function.
- A field open for competition: THETA, although one of the pioneers among blockchain-based video services, operates in an area open to serious competition. The possible future competition puts pressure on THETA token value.
Sony and Theta Network (THETA) Labs Have Produced a 3D NFT
Recently, Sony, which has increased its cooperation with Theta Network (THETA), has done a very creative job using the ecosystem’s infrastructure. Sony and Theta Network (THETA) created the “Whoa Baby!“, an NFT collection made up of 3D NFTs.
NFTs, which can be seen with VR glasses, are considered one of the most realistic visuals ever produced. Focusing on VR technologies in its roadmap for 2023, Theta Network (THETA) has proven that it is walking towards its goal with this study.
Theta Network (THETA) and Sony Expand Their Collaboration on VR
Theta Network (THETA) and Sony, which have made many partnerships from the very beginning, have recently accomplished remarkable work in the field of VR.
The duo, which has released a VR-supported NFT collection called “Tiki Guy,” states that it will send 3D glasses to NFT owners for free. With this campaign, which combines VR technology and Theta Network (THETA) infrastructure, it is predicted that the ecosystem will make its name known to a much wider audience.