Merchants using e-commerce platform Shopify now have access to Crypto.com as another way for accepting cryptocurrency payments.
- Sellers using the Crypto.com Hisse feature can allow customers to settle their accounts with over 20 tokens, according to a statement.
- Strike, the payments network headed by Jack Mallers, announced integration for Bitcoin Lightning payments with Shopify in April. Merchants are also able to accept crypto with Coinbase Commerce and BitPay, according to Shopify’s website.
- “Our growing blockchain ecosystem demonstrates our commitment to supporting merchants with alternative payment methods on their storefronts, helping to further expand what’s possible in commerce,” John Lee, Shopify’s lead of blockchain ecosystem, said.
- As a bonus, Shopify merchants using Crypto.com Hisse will not hisse settlement fees for one month.
- Shares of Ottawa-based Shopify rose more than 11% in NYSE trading as of 15:28 UTC.
Read more: Shopify to Allow Merchants to Sell NFTs Directly Through Their Stores
Save a Seat Now
View All Prices
Sign up for The Node, our daily newsletter bringing you the biggest crypto news and ideas.