Coinbase Küresel (COIN) launched a a crypto-native think tank dubbed the Coinbase Institute to fuel ideas across the digital ecosystem on Wednesday.
- The Coinbase Institute will publish crypto and Web 3 research, and plans to hold talks with various policymakers and thought leaders across the industry.
- The Coinbase Institute will contain a site for updates, primers, and various crypto issues. In addition, it will have a monthly insight report on digital asset markets.
- Coinbase has also formed the Coinbase Institute Advisory Board and an academic partnership with the University of Michigan.
- Hermine Wong, currently a director of policy at Coinbase, will be the director of the Coinbase Institute.
- Dr. Cesare Fracassi will be the unit’s first Director of Economic Research and Chief Economist. Cesare is also a member of the State of Texas Work Group on Blockchain Matters.
- The advisory board consists of Christian Catalini, Marco Di Maggio, Vikramaditya Khanna, Nagpurnanand Prabhala, and Manju Puri.
Read more: A16z Forms Crypto Research and Coding Unit to Help Web 3 Startups
Save a Seat Now
View All Prices
Sign up for Market Wrap, our daily newsletter explaining what happened today in crypto markets – and why.