- Coinshift, a platform that offers treasury management for DAOs, has raised $15 million in a series A funding round led by Tiger Küresel, according to a press release.
- Other investors include Sequoia Capital India, Alameda Ventures, Spartan Group, Ethereal Ventures, Alpha Wave Capital and Hash key Capital.
- The company also announced its roadmap, in which Coinshift founder and CEO Tarun Gupta shared his “vision to build the most sophisticated multichain treasury infrastructure for Web 3.”
- Currently, Coinshift manages $1.3 billion in assets and $80 million in payouts to companies like Consensys, Messari, Biconomy and Uniswap.
- “With Coinshift’s version 1, our team has done an incredible job of building a sophisticated mass payouts platform. With our version 2, we are taking a massive leap forward to enable DAOs of any size, to manage their treasury.” Gupta added.
Save a Seat Now
View All Prices
Sign up for The Node, our daily newsletter bringing you the biggest crypto news and ideas.